LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT, WEATHERIZED.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield gets remixed to conquer wet, dark routes. A water-repellent upper sits atop supportive cushioning, while the outsole provides optimal grip on wet surfaces. Reflective elements let you run in confidence despite the weather.
- Durable woven upper with water-repellent finish helps keep your feet dry.
- Dynamic Support technology uses wedges of foam to achieve a fine balance between support and a smooth transition.
- Rubber is designed specifically for optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)