Designed to fit in the sweet spot between the moderate cushioning of the Lone Peak and max cushioning of the Olympus, this versatile trail shoe has a 29mm stack height and 4mm outsole lugs for a comfortable ride that is ready to tackle any distance. Breathability and durability are combined in the upper with laser cutout TPU overlays and extra coverage in higher abrasion areas, like the toe box and heel cap. Lace up the Altra Timp and experience the Ultra Trail Package.
- Ideal Uses: Ultrarunning, Long Distance, Fast Packing
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™
- Outsole: DuraTread with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: 360° Reflective Upper
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Altra’s FootShape™ Toe Box toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out.