ADIZERO BOSTON 6 SHOES
SHOES DESIGNED WITH A PRECISION FIT FOR A LIGHT RIDE.
Made to break tape and records, these men’s running shoes are built with precise craftsmanship and a highly efficient design. A responsive boost™ midsole absorbs the force of your footstrike and releases it back for an energized push-off, while a lightweight mesh upper provides breathable second-skin comfort. The flexible and supportive TORSION® SYSTEM allows for natural rotation and stability, and a high-grip outsole keeps you surefooted in wet or dry conditions.
- runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- textile upper; engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; designed for high speed, microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- breathable and supportive zones; soft material for less chafing
- torsion® system between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions