We’ve got some new shoes on our wall:
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 is now in stores! The updates include:
- Added cushioning offers a secure, comfortable ride
- BioMogo DNA midsole cushioning adapts to every unique step
- Full–length Segmented Crash Pad customizes heel-to-toe transition
- No-sew overlays provide a close-to-foot fit
- Two mesh options and fresh colors give a modern look
Retail is $120, and last year’s model, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14, will go on sale on 11/1.
Mizuno has also released the Rider 18. New features include:
- Refined toe-spring delivers a smooth, effortless toe-off
- Upgraded premium sock liner provides more rebound and resiliency at every foot strike
- New outsole design with added durability and shock attenuation
Retail is $120.